Happy Thanksgiving Recipes

I probably should have posted this earlier, but I have been very busy updating my blogs, all 18 of them so you can see my time is spread thin.  I am working hard on making the blogs more modern with the addition of article pages opposed to having to search for topic words or type of articles needed.  This post is about many of my holiday recipes in one accessible place.

My Holiday Recipes for you to enjoy.

1.  My Curried Sweet Potato and apple soup

2.  Healthy Holiday Recipes for Turkey and Ham

3.  Holiday Turkey with Homemade Bread Dressing

4.  Recipe for a delicious meatloaf with potatoes and cheese

5.  Healthy Recipes with #Turkey Breast
 
6.  Healthy and Nutritrious #Pumpkin recipes

7. Holiday #recipes: Almond butternut squash au gratin ad sour cream mashed potatoes

8.  Homemade pumpkin pie for the holidays

9.  Homemade Luscious Lemon Meringue Pie

10. Free Recipe for Homemade Pecan Pie

11.  How to make homemade apple pie with a flaky crust

12 .  How to make Peach Cobbler A'La Mode with Ice Cream Recipes Included

13.  Pecan divinity and chocolate covered peanuts

14. 5 very delicious smoothie recipes

15.  Yogurt and homemade granola parfait recipe

16.  Dessert Recipes for the holidays

17.  Strawberry and banana sherbet