- 1 avocado, peeled and smashed
- 1 small tomato diced
- 1 green onion, chopped with green ends
- 1 teaspoon of hot chili sauce
- 1/4 cup of Greek Yogurt or Labane (my choice)
- 1/2 cup of beans (I used red kidney, but pinto would work well also)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 4 taco shells,
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the avocado, tomato, green onion, chili sauce and yogurt in a bowl. Mix well. Add in the beans and salt and pepper. Mix well again.
- Warm the taco shells in the oven or for 10 seconds in the microwave. Remove from the oven and place 1/2 piece of cheese in each on the tall side.
- Fill the taco shells with the mixture and top with chopped coriander.
- Serve with a tall glass of ice tea.