Here is the perfect party appetizer and can be served any time, not just at the holidays. You can add more chili pepper for your liking.
- 1 cup unsalted cashews
- 1/2 cup unsalted walnuts
- 1 tablespoon of virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 325º. Spread the cashews in a single layer on a foil-lined baking tray.
2. Roast the cashews for 10 to 12 minutes or until they are a light golden color; transfer to a bowl.
3. Add the oil and, using a spoon to mix, ensure all the nuts are coated, then add the salt, chili powder and pepper. Let cool before serving.